Dar Al-Hayat of the Yemen Foundation for Cancer Patients Care and Charitable Activities in Egypt is specialized in hosting Yemeni cancer patients coming to Egypt to complete their treatment that is not available in Yemen from the categories:
-Women of all age groups.
-Children aged (day-10 years).
The house provides the following services:
- Free residential hosting for the patient with facilities according to the conditions mentioned in the admission criteria form at Dar Al-Hayat-Egypt.
- Nutrition (the three main meals).
- Primary health care service.
- Guidance and guidance services.
- Psychological support programmes.
Dar Al Hayat Admission Criteria – Egypt
Dar Al-Hayat is specialized in hosting Yemeni cancer patients coming to Egypt to complete their treatment according to the conditions set forth below:
- The patient should be a woman of all age groups.
- The patient should be a child of the age group (day – 10 years).
- For the patient to have only one companion, to be a woman, and to be able to care for the patient.
- To have the card of the Oncology Center or the National Foundation for the Control of Cancer Patients in Yemen.
- The patient must have obtained a referral form either from the oncology centers and units or the National Cancer Control Foundation in Yemen.
- Providing an integrated medical file (report – laboratory tests – x-rays).
- To meet the criteria of priority admission to the institution
- Provides the ability to accommodate the house
- Priority for patients unavailable for treatment in Yemen.
- Hosting is conditional on the existence of a treatment service