Hosting Service (Dar Al Hayat)
Psychological support units
Radiology and treatment centers
1. Submit the following medical records:
– medical report
Lab and x-ray results
Biopsy results, Yemen Oncology Center card or a representative
– Radiation card
The files are sent via WhatsApp via the following numbers:
2. The Foundation’s medical committee will review and evaluate all files sent to it.
3. All resident files are submitted to the institution’s administration for approval and to determine the type of service that will be provided for the submitted case.
4. Agreement on the type of service that the institution can provide to the patient.
5. The official response is sent by the institution to the patient or one of his companions within a maximum period of one week from the date of receiving the priorities and linking the patient with the specialized doctor.
- The patient should be a woman of all age groups.
- The patient should be a child of the age group (day – 10 years).
- For the patient to have only one companion, to be a woman, and to be able to care for the patient.
- To have the card of the Oncology Center or the National Foundation for the Control of Cancer Patients in Yemen.
- The patient must have obtained a referral form either from the oncology centers and units or the National Cancer Control Foundation in Yemen.
- Providing an integrated medical file (report – laboratory tests – x-rays).
- To meet the criteria of priority admission to the institution
- Provides the ability to accommodate the house
- Priority for patients unavailable for treatment in Yemen.
Yes, you can donate from any country through the following link: here
You can obtain a printed copy of the guide from:
– Yemen Foundation for Cancer Patients Care and Charitable Activities / Cairo.
Or at the branches of the National Foundation for Cancer Control in Yemen